Charity Poker & Happy Hour
DATE: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Zoom B&E Charity Poker Happy Hour
Business & Estate Advisers has dealt you a personal invitation to join the virtual table and be ready to go all in for your favorite charity. With a little luck, your charity will be the beneficiary. $100 donation to B&E Sharing & Caring Foundation and receive your 2 cards for the poker hand. B&E matches 100% of all donations.
1st Place High Hand Winner selects Charity of Choice to receive 50% of the total donations.
2nd Place High Hand Winner selects Charity of Choice to receive 50% of the total donations.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for the All-in Charity Poker Happy Hour. After you register, you will receive your 2 poker cards (per $100 donation) and the Zoom link to the event.
- Return your check along with the “Fidelity Charitable slip” in the prepaid envelope found in the mailed box. If you prefer to use your Donor Advised Fund, call B&E and sign the enclosed slip and return it in the envelope provided.
- You receive 2 poker cards per $100 donation registration. Your poker cards will be delivered to you prior to December 2. (example: $100 = 2 cards; $200 = 4 cards; $300 = 6 cards etc.)
- Happy Hour preparation: select your beverage, prepare your snacks and put your cards on your table.
- Join us live on Zoom at 5:00 p.m. on December 2 for all-in fun, friendship and giving.
- At 5:25 p.m. the poker play begins with a show of your 2-card hand. Our dealer will then show the flop… and announce the winners!
- The Toast to Giving.
RULES OF THE GAME
- Yes, for an additional $100 donation you can receive 2 cards for another hand and increase your chance of winning!
- You may not swap cards or mix and match cards.
- Based on the number of entrants, B&E may use multiple decks.
- No more than 10 players per deck.
- Must be virtually present to win. (If you can’t be present, choose a trustworthy representative to be present on your behalf.)
- Cards will be tracked by B&E for those who may misplace their cards!
Fidelity Charitable is not affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc.